Monday, April 18, 2011

Rave Fave: Deodorant



If you're anything like me, you try to be health-conscious as best you can.  One product I've had a hard time finding, has been a long-lasting deodorant.  I've tried countless brands, avoided aluminum products, and suffered the stinky consequences time and again.

Anyone who knows me has heard me quietly apologize after a hug because I use "natural deodorant."  Not anymore!  I can finally hug my friends and family without feeling self-conscious.  I recently purchased a deodorant from my natural health food store, and it works.  No more smelly pits, to my relief.

Herbal Magic's Roll-On Deodorant in Unscented contains no aluminum or artificial preservatives.  The ingredient list is easy to read, and it's safe for even sensitive skin.

I like to apply the moist roller under both of my arms once, let it dry, and then apply it again for extra protection.

For more Rave Faves.

What are your deodorant pet peeves?  Have you found a natural remedy that works?  Share here!

1 comments:

Theresa said...

That is a funny picture! I'm going to look for this deodorant though. It's good to know there are alternatives to harmful chemical based products.