Monday, April 6, 2009

Remote Control

My lips are swollen. I want to rub them
together and slip my tongue between

the space where they part, so they glisten. I
love to feel feather light finger tips graze

between my soft pink skin. In and out. In
circles until it's warm and wet. I want to be

sexy. Sipping on a sweet cock-
tail I want to look up with a single

swirly straw in my mouth, and have our eyes
meet. Combust. When he sees me,

I want him to feel firm
beads of sweat trickle down his neck and hairs

erect with carnal aching, hunger. In heat,
under my clothes, his hands move. I want to take

them and put them where he wants to go.
I want the lights on in the middle of the day, to rip

off my clothes, and drop my hair down seductively. I
want the reins, and I want him to look at me

like I'm a stranger. I want to change
the way he sees me forever.

1 comments:

test said...

so good! really, probably one of my top favorites. I would totally buy a book that started with this poem. I love how erotic it is because I feel like it's something new from you. Great job, girl!