Thursday, May 9, 2013

Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Product Review

It's Thursday and down-pouring in New Jersey, but that won't stop me from sharing another one of my favorite beauty products! After all, what's better than a day where you can snuggle up at home and learn about gentle and effective products that work?

If I'm going to be completely honest with you, and I always am, I have to tell you that I'm one of the unfortunate ones when it comes to sweat--and if I'm nervous, God help the lady who's stuck sitting next to me.

Well, not anymore!

I found a great product from Naturally Fresh that's portable, lasts exceptionally long, and doesn't leave streaks or stains on my blouses. This gentle solid of natural Mineral Salts and Aloe Vera is activated by running the top under water for a second or simply spritzing it with water, just enough to make it slick. Then, it glides on smooth and keeps sweat and unattractive odors at bay. While I wear it, I feel confident, dry and protected.

After using it for awhile, I decided to buy a few of them and keep them in different places like my car, office desk, purse and bathroom. You see this product does help with sweat, but it doesn't help with forgetfulness. Convenient, affordable, and effective.

I can't get enough, so I give it 5 stars!!!!!


Follow Naturally Fresh on Facebook and Twitter @NatFreshDeoCrys for more information and updates.

What's YOUR secret to sweat-free confidence?

0 comments: