Thursday, April 28, 2011

Join Me on Yellow Brick Road

Attention Beauty lovers, Fashionistas, and Cougars-in-training:

Do you believe that crap about the best things in life being free? I didn't think so. My favorite clothes, makeup, and hair accessories all cost $$$! If you're like me and the finer things in life make you happy, keep reading.

There is NOTHING sexier than a smart, independent woman. Reaching into your own purse to pay for something is empowering. Where am I going with this? you ask. Smart women, and men, make more money when they know how to navigate the career world.

If you want to make more money and be more successful, join me at yellowbrickroad.com where I'm having a blast writing about corporate fashion, careers and astrology, dealing with mean girls at work, how to appear more confident, and so much more! Claim your fame.

0 comments: