Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rave Fave: Repair Serum

I thought I'd share another one of my favorite products. This one is from the Naturally Ageless line from Burt's Bees. I love the 100% natural Naturally Ageless Intensive Repairing Serum with pomegranate, borage, and evening primrose oils.It slides smoothly over lines and wrinkles, and it's packed with great ingredients to help heal and nourish the skin.

For $25 this stuff works well, and it lasts. I'm hardly an old lady, but I'm all about preventative measures
when it comes to my skin. Does anyone remember my horrific sunburn a few years ago? As my fellow Jersey


 girls would attest, when summer comes around and the Jersey Shore starts a callin' we don't always have the best judgment when it comes to protecting our skin. Since this product can feel a bit greasy on oily or combination skin, I recommend using it at night on a freshly washed face. When I wake up my face is practically glowing with a healthy-looking dewy complexion. For dry or mature skin, this product may be able to be worn throughout the day under light makeup--or, if you're fearless, on a completely natural face! Do it.

Have you ever used a product from Burt's Bees? What was your experience? Shout it out below or whisper it anonymously to yourself on the bus. Either way people will pay attention.

0 comments: