Monday, May 2, 2011

Bridesmaid Hair

Good morning my beauty loves.  I need your help, once again.  This May, I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding! It's so exciting to know I'm going to see him walk down the aisle.


My dress is a light pink color with a halter top. The flowy bottom falls right above the knee. I've decided on a half-up half-down hairstyle. This morning I found a few pics of hairstyles to show you, so you can give your opinions and help a sista out.

Here they are:



1                                         2


3                                         4


I'm ready to hear your thoughts! Please, comment below.

9 comments:

Kate said...

I would go with either #1 or #4. I like #3 but think she looks like something out of star trek because the twists are too thick. If you made them a little thinner I think it would look much better =)

Sabrina said...

I would definitely go with number 2. It has the sleekness of a formal hairstyle but the waves make it playful enough for a shorter formal dress.

Sara said...

Thanks ladies! I love what you wrote about each of them. You both definitely make great points. I'm so conflicted right now lol. I like all of them, but I think I may be leaning more towards 1...

Sally said...

I think I prefer 1 and 3. While I agree that 3 looks a little odd, I think her hair color is throwing me off. Her highlights seem to be accentuated on the braid and the rest of her hair is darker, creating a strange contrast. On brunette hair, I think it could look very soft and elegant. And I like 1 because it's a simple classic look that you won't have to worry about.

Anonymous said...

# 1,2, and 3 look a little too "childish." #4 is definitely the winner! (:

Sara said...

Thank you all for your help! Now, if only I knew which shoes...

steph said...

You would look great in a of the style but number 1 is my fav.

Mary said...

I know you will be beautiful whatever hairstyle you pick.
I like 1 and I think I like 3.
On number 3 I'd like to see it from all angles.

Anonymous said...

#4 or #1