Sunday, August 31, 2008

On Achievements

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." Robert F. Kennedy

I think that this statement speaks multitudes of truth for most great achievers. I mean if your dreams are big, or even small, there are always two sides to a coin, and you will always take a risk of failing to achieve something. Hard work and determination will allow you to prevail or at least progress towards whatever your goal may be.

For me, I have become much better at keeping faith in the universe to grant my will. Ever since the law of attraction was shown to me, it is a huge part of my life, and in large, a staple of my spirituality. I guess my increased faith in taking risks, because I trust in the outcome, has allowed me to make some great progress and many achievements spiritually, educationally, romantically, and personally.

My newfound determination and understanding of the way things work allow me to push beyond that "what if I fail" factor and into the visualization of the greatness to come, and it has proven to be successful every single time. So think big, take chances, but above all, have faith in the outcome.

0 comments: