Monday, June 24, 2013

NAAT Treatment Repair Care with Acai Berry and Keratin Guest Blog

The Beauty Blunder Blog would like to welcome guest blogger, Lee Ann for sharing her hair transformation story and product recommendations!

For a long time, my naturally coarse and frizzy hair was severely abused from clip-in hair extensions. It’s no exaggeration that I wore my beloved clip-ins five days a week for a little over a year. It was a catch 22 at its finest: what transformed my hair to bombshell status was also slowly but surely destroying it. As time went on, my hair became so damaged that I thought it unsalvageable. 

I was desperate for a hair ‘savior’. Lo and behold, nuNAAT literally came to the rescue right on time
When I was just about to throw in the towel, reach for a buzzer and pull a Britney Spears (circa 2007), a girlfriend suggested I try the line to see what it could do for my hair. I’m a pamper junkie, so I nearly salivated when I first caught a glimpse of the mask and read the label. I couldn’t wait to saturate my poor, wretched strands with it and treat them to an "ooh ahh" moment. When I first opened each of the bottles and jars, a delicious fruity scent filled the air. Now I literally salivated.

Over a period of two weeks, I used the whole sha-bang: shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and leave-in treatment from the Treatment Repair Care with Acai Berry and Keratin. I can honestly testify that I went from hair-horrified to hair-happy. I was also excited to use products that contain protein-rich keratin and antioxidant-packed acai berry. My hair now looks and feels noticeably softer and touchable. The bonus is that it left my hair smelling intoxicatingly yummy.

Since then, I've put the clip-ins aside and felt much more confident wearing my natural hair!

What was your experience trying nuNAAT products in the past? Check out their videos on YouTube.


0 comments: