Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Crisp School Days

Academia is in the air...

I took a ride to Wagner college today and saw that the fall semester was already underway. Students abound the campus, strolling lazily along the sidewalks and chatting about their schedules. Teachers caught up after class to grab a cup of coffee, the look of "Here we ago for another semester" in their eyes.

I couldn't help but notice that I love this atmosphere. The learning environment, enriched with a beautiful campus and fall fashions headed on their way to class. This is where I need to be. I long to be a full time student, chilling out after class in the newspaper club, chatting with my professors about projects, and just feeling that I am a college student above all else.

There is something about this time of year that tugs at me. I love it and it feels like it embodies a part of my soul. There is a change occuring with a slight darkness, yet it is completely natural and happy at the same time. I think its my scorpio rising talking.. Nonetheless, now that my birthday has passed, autumn can officially begin!

0 comments: