Friday, July 17, 2009

Ode to My Perfect Roommate of the Near Future

Oh how gypsy bohemian your style flair is, and how you write! It teaches me even more about myself and my own writing.

I love the way your fingers never roam over to my things without asking politely first. And how our senses of humor always develop into more than just a chuckle when we joke about that certain professor-you know the one! I enjoy your cool demeanor and the way you know to get something to eat downstairs when I'm on the phone with my boyfriend.

We could both be sitting in the same class and draw from it two completely different lessons that strengthen us both. Most of all though, I love how much you love getting along with other people. No drama, all fun. The best is yet to come!

1 comments:

test said...

I'm so glad you found a good roommate love! wish it could've been me but it's cool, at least if she's a cool person then I'll know we'll get along when I come to visit! lol