Monday, May 24, 2010

I have some great news, and this is why it's so important to plant seeds and let them sit for awhile. Sometimes they germinate!



I'm officially back in the bean, and it looks like I'm going to be brewing in this town for awhile. I remember the good old days of when I was uncertain where I would wind up on the road to an education. I can feel an internal churn begin as I ready myself for four more classes this summer. It's exciting and empowering to be able to live solo, to see and experience the beauty of the spring and summer in the city, and to take on a lot of work in the field of what I love... writing!


Juicy News:

About a year ago, I experienced an emotional and profound dream about my grandmother. This enticed me to write a piece about the connection of family through dreamlike spiritual encounters. I submitted the piece to my college professor and decided to send it out for publication. After contacting the editor, I received a response! My work, "Image of My Grandmother" is to appear in the upcoming issue of Crone Magazine. This is so exciting, and I can't wait to get the magazine to read the rest of the writing! Crone Magazine explores and embraces the strength of women at any age, but focuses on the archetypal energy of the woman who is wise with age. One of the reasons I was drawn to write for Crone Magazine was because they embrace the Earth's spiritual cycles of life, death, and transformation. For more information, or to purchase a copy of Crone Magazine #3 "Voices & Visions", visit www.bbimedia.com/


All the best to you and yours!

1 comments:

Megan Harwood said...

Great Post! Speaking of seeds that sometimes germinate, remember those orange seeds you planted in Ivan's pot? They germinated. :)