Sunday, August 31, 2008

August's Gift

As I look back on this past month's posts, there seems to be a common thread tying all of them together: Fulfillment. Whether of spirit, mind, heart, or any other area, I have felt most content this month in all the realms of my life. This time of year really brings out the best in me, and I must owe it to the wonderful universe for aligning just so to bring me this happiness and contentment. August has been a great month full of new beginnings, celebration, love, and exploration. I stare into the moon feeling at one with the universe and understanding on a feeling (not thinking) level, just how perfect things are and how rightly so I fit in with this world. I bless tomorrow's September and all of the healthy seeds I've sown that shall be harvested in time.

0 comments: