Sunday, November 9, 2008

2008 in a Daze

No I haven't forgotten about you blog! I've just been so busy writing for school that time has slipped out under the sun. The sun, which exits around four o'clock or so these days. I can't believe that it's already November. This has been the quickest year yet, and the semester, my God, how that's almost over as well.



All I can express is a huge culmination of gratitude and acceptance. I am most thankful for the leader this country has chosen, and very proud for their decision to vote based on faith and not fear. The progression of our nation and its capacity to do the right thing has renewed my sense of hope.



I accept that the year has flown by, almost knocking me over with its gurth, but that's just what happens I guess. Maybe that's why the older crowd always preaches to make the most of it. Anyway, I'm very happy and comfortable in this moment. In other ways, not so much, but it's all about change this coming year now isn't it?

0 comments: