Saturday, May 23, 2009

t.G.i.F

Sometimes it's good to go on double dates. It gives relationships a chance to chisle another facet and open another dimension into their world by expanding communication with others and offering up new and interesting dynamics. It's so easy to fall into the routine of going to the movies or spending the night home with boo watching reruns of the latest celebreality show. Whatever happened to letting your own life be your reality, and sharing that episode with friends over thai chile wings, raspberry iced tea, and burgers?

Tonight the houligans came out to Houlihans, and it was a great way to break up the monotony of just another Friday night after work. I definitely needed some laughter after my coworkers left me to do my job and theirs today all by my lonesome. Oh and f.y.i to the personal trainer guy who just started up in my office, please stop drenching yourself in cologne. It's sexy when you walk by and the smell goes with you, and super unsexy when you leave and we have to smell you for hours later. Unless of course, you're Freddie Prinze Jr., which you are not.

1 comments:

rik said...

Life is all about trying new thing