Friday, April 29, 2011

Get My Look: Pop O' Green

So, I tried something new last night. Before going out to celebrate with friends, I wanted to create a fun shadow look. I believe that makeup is a great way to experiment with color and technique. I was pretty impressed with the way the green shadow didn't clash with my green eyes.


What do you think of my electric green and pink look?

For the eye colors I used: 




I started with Urban Decay primer. Then, I worked the hot green color, "1/2 Steel Magnolias," from Too-Faced Liquif-eye shadow collection, across my lid from the inner corner to the outer corner. Next, I worked the darker hot purple "Exclusive" color into the crease. Then, I used "Nude Beach" light-colored shimmer shadow from Bare Minerals to highlight the inner corner and blend with the green. 

For more Makeup.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Wow! Simply beautiful!

Sara said...

Thank you! I wanted to play around with color :)