Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

What a way to bring in the New Year! Something kept me home from the parties and clubs until the exact moment of 12:00, and then we were off. The guy and I hit Brooklyn and arrived more than fashionably late to a party at a restaurant in Brighton Beach. We had a little food (I think I had like 1 shrimp, but it's all good- that thing keeping me home was stomach related.) I drank champagne and danced. Although my eardrums will never be quite the same- FYI make sure not to sit too close to the speakers in Russian Restaurants. We stayed out ringing in January 1, 2009 till the early morning! Lets put it this way, my mother was already gone for work by the time we got in!

I've got my plate full of resolutions- some are second helpings of last years that need to be reinforced in my life- and I am quite conscious of my happiness and growth. My life is moving forward and for the better, and I am determined to keep it that way. 2009 will be a magnificent year for everyone, and a great change is coming for all! Let the bells ring!

0 comments: