Friday, July 31, 2009

26....86....8....9...

The big countdown ensues with many other miniature countdowns in between.



Today is my last day of work. On one hand I'm totally relieved for Sara's summer fun time to finally take on a whole new meaning, but on the other hand I'm going to miss the patients I've gotten to know and care about and my coworkers. I've grown to become a part of our office's family, and now I won't see them as much as I used to. Changes.






Tomorrow I kick off the first day of my new full-time student status with a cruise! I'm so excited. I haven't packed anything yet. That's just the Sariana way. Wait till the last minute so there's all that adrenaline rushing around! It's all good. Guess what I'm looking forward to! Writing. I can't wait to sit on the beach (not facing the sun) and just write!



I'm taking a dip in the cool waters of the emotional, intellectual, and intuitive for awhile. But, I can't make any promises. I just might turn into a mermaid and live there forever.

0 comments: