Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tarot Reading Friday!

I'm going to see a reader Friday. A coworker of mine has given me great feedback about this particular female reader and I'm very excited to hear what the cards have to say. I'm sure I'll tag more along to this post afterward.

*******************UPDATE***********************
Saturday, September 6, 2008
The reading went very well. I actually made it there and back on an empty tank of gas lol. If there is one sign that came up in the reading that meant a lot to me, it would be her advice to read The Four Agreements just one more time. This book by Don Miguel Ruiz keeps getting referred to me. I am going to take the time to read it again and then move on to the other books by the same author. I'm also working on becoming self-reliant, patient, and understanding that everyone in my life is here to teach me something. This reading was very personal and yet not at all hocus pocusy. It drew out current things I'm dealing with and brought them to the forefront. I would say it was worth every penny.

0 comments: