Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Something to Think About

When you woke up this morning how did it feel to be alive? Did you go running back to sleep's in between world and hope for a chance to drift away again? Or did you smile in bed, stretch your legs as much as they could, yawn your early morning breath and then laugh self-consciously as you let your feet tip the floor over, turning the page on a new day with a fresh start?

It's really now or never. You only get one chance to be the best you there is, and I think it's worth a shot to try to be that for yourself and your family and all of the unformed ears of the future that may come upon your name in a story and ask questions about who you were and what you stood for.

Death has a strong hold over my thoughts when someone passes. Maybe it's my scorpio rising or just the philosophical side of me. I'm sensitive to know that life's precious and we can only hold onto it for so long before it slips from our fingers.

0 comments: