Saturday, July 25, 2009

Rest Peacefully

When it hurts to breathe and the only thing you can do is feel raw

emotion, with tears pouring down your face and a tremendous sense


of grief, you know you've lost someone special. A part of the magic


of this planet, one of our children, who bestowed upon us laughter,


love, and a light so bright that he will be missed terribly.




Ehab,


I miss you so much my friend. You were very dear to me. All of our conversations about life, death, philosophy and God made me think so highly of the person you grew into and what a special mind you had. Wherever you are right now I know you're happy and making our creator crack up with your down to earth, off the wall, sense of humor, and I don't doubt for a second that you've used your new invisible form to spy on a few female showers. I'm going to miss you hun. You're family is in my prayers. I cherish all of the memories we had together and all of our inside jokes and flirtations. Now, you've unlocked the secrets to life.


I love you dear friend,

Sara

1 comments:

vampycouture said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Ehab and I were aquaintances more than friends. I'd see him here and there when I went out and he was always just so nice to be around. I talked to him via facebook chat about a week or so ago, it's just so hard to believe.