Saturday, September 6, 2008

What is the Lesson for Today?



I asked the tarot what the lesson of today was, and clearly this card stood out from the rest. The Six of Wands.

This positive card represents victory and triumph. Its presence shows that success of a goal is within reach and recognition desired will manifest. The beauty of its meaning lies in the fact that it does not have to be success against another person, but possibly yourself, the environment, or the odds. A healthy self esteem is also represented when this card shows up.

After my reading yesterday, I feel like I better understand the conflicts in my life involving other people. Depending on what they are doing, or not doing, everyone is serving a purpose towards one another to teach an important life lesson. I feel that my better understanding of this fact is a triumph of my heart and mind. Thank you Six of Wands.

Think about the people in your life, and imagine what lessons they are trying to teaching you. You may grow to have a much better understanding and appreciation for them.

0 comments: